Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Red Ribbon Week 2013 - A Healthy Me is Drug Free

Red Ribbon Week theme
Do You Have All Of Your Material For Red Ribbon Week 2013?

If you are looking for the best resource to turn to for your Red Ribbon Week items this year, you are not alone. Red Ribbon Week initially started over two decades ago with the purpose of drawing awareness to the growing problem of drugs, alcohol and tobacco abuse and violence in the country. It was founded after the rather brutal death of several DEA agents who were responsible for a very large drug raid and bust. The campaign has grown incredibly over the years, and now, many schools, colleges, organizations, companies and other organizations actively participate in the event each year. The campaign includes a week-long awareness event each October.

There are many ways to participate in Red Ribbon Week 2013. Many schools, for example, will ask the children to participate in a new way each day. One day, they may wear red to promote awareness, and another day, they may participate in a parent-child fun run or walk at the school. In many cases, schools and other organizations will hand out Red Ribbon Week items to further commemorate the week’s festivities and events and to promote awareness of the cause. Nimco, Inc. is the company that you can rely on for all of your Red Ribbon Week products. Here, you can place an order for hundreds or even thousands of red ribbons with an adhesive back, water bottles, locker magnets, bracelets and more. There are also educational pamphlets and booklets that can be ordered and distributed during this week. With so many products available, you can easily find the items that you need for your organization.

A Health Me is Drug Free

The theme for Red Ribbon Week 2013 is “A Healthy Me is Drug Free!” Many of the products that you will find on our website carry this year’s theme, and you will also find other products that are focused on the campaign but that are not year-specific or theme-specific. We strive to provide merchandise that meets the needs of all of our consumers, and you can easily shop for the best selection of products when you visit our website and browse through our selection of products.

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete